Terms and Condition
We ensure that in case you are not happy with any of our offers for any reason, we may change the offer or grant you refund for the full price tag promptly. We are completely confident in our offers. This quality has been our guarantee of value since the day we started.
The sole owner and operator of this site are Anthony Tinervia. He is also responsible for the maintenance of day to day development which is expected to be informative and fun-filled to visitors. The use of this site as well as the information gotten from this site is constrained by the terms and conditions. To become a member of our community or a supporter, you must have agreed to the terms and conditions. Anthony Tinervia reserves the sole right to modify and review the terms and conditions without any form of notification.
To be eligible for our services, the following are necessary:
- You need to enroll with us to access and utilize some of our administrations and sites.
- Must not start or partake in any exercises on our site that are illicit, unsafe, or meddle with anybody’s use of our site, including the sending of email or mailing junk.
If you post content on any of our offers, the following is expected:
- That you post content that you create and have been permitted to post by the owner.
- That the content must be legal, and should not breach the terms and conditions.
- That you must accept responsibility for content that you post to our offers and bear all hazards of posting personal information online.
- That you must grant this site the license to use and share your content.
The Refund Policy encompassed in the following:
- Member Dues are not refundable.
- Members can agree to pay recurring donations to support Autism programs and may request a refund anytime before recurring fees resume.
- Capital Keys Autism Families will email $25 gift cards at a 1:10 odds to fund Autism Families and to retain memberships.
- Ensure that you enter the correct amount when you are donating to our Birthday. If you make a critical error, please contact us for a separate refund.